Sunday, January 7, 2007

busy week

talk about fun-filled & action packed. there has been much frivolity this week, mostly because i think we're all trying to escape the scaryness that is 2007. i mean seriously, it's going to be 2010 in like no time. wtf is that about? am slightly concerned, although there is still time for my extremely likely death scenarios from last post to occur in the meantime. fingers crossed!


the ex has been attempting drunk reconcilliations, meaning she'll be out somewhere and start sending me drunken texts about how we really should get back together. sadly, this has occured several times when i have also been similarly drunk - in which state i'm basically powerless against attractive girls who like me - and therefore there have been several awkward textual conversations (and a little kissing, but forgive me, i'm but a boy). i have no idea what's supposed to be happening here at all.


tuesday equals tattoo number three, having waiting about two years between now and the last. was sitting on an idea for a while and have finally decided to take the plunge. it is getting drawn as we speak and i will document it via camera phone for your blogging enjoyment. i really love the though of being a tattoo'd 80 year old guy and trying to explain to various grand-children what the hell it all means, and that grand-dad isn't really a crazy old ruin, and perhaps even co-opting them into assiting my escape from the home my children will surely put me in at first oppertunity.

3 comments:

Enny said...

Looking forward to seeing the pics - and I'm sending you mental strength to resist the ex...

Fluffy said...

Your spelling degenerated so sharply towards the end there I can only surmise you're blogging on the piss. Good for you. Coincidentally I blogged of tattoos today too. Can't wait to see the photo evidence.

Bonnie Conquest said...

True dat, Fluffy.

Where you getting the tat done?