Wednesday, July 11, 2007

domo!

wow. because work was driving me up the wall today, i called up a friend and booked us both flights to osaka midway through august.

that's right, i'm going to japan for two weeks!

to celebrate a few of us went out to matsuya in fairfield to get some awesome japanese eats. i murdered a plate of tempura and drank more than my share of sake. it's like i'm in training. also looking forward to getting more ink in osaka at three tides tattoo, and in tokyo at inkrat.

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!



also, i'm changing fonts. bit easier on the eyes for all you oldies, eh?

10 comments:

Fluffy said...

I love spontaneous splurgings. Can you blog the inkings from there? I'd love to see some pictures of those places and the work/s in progress.

The font is much easier to read now, thanks. Can you rename the blog Reasons You Will Hate M?

m. said...

only if you abandon facebook for the good of us all.




seriously!

Enny said...

m - how about you join the darkside instead?

We PROMISE you won't regret it :o)

elaine said...

I like a serif font.

But I'm old so it makes sense.

ps I am SO addicted to facebook. You know it has a scrabble app, right?

m. said...

stop with the tempting!

Enny said...

mmmmMMMMMMMmmmm come to faaaaAAAAAAaaacbooooOOOOOOOooook.

sharnee said...

Osaka is gonna be HOT in August ;) You'll have a great time, I'm certain.

m. said...

hey, i totally forgot you were in japan. didn't realise i'd picked just about the warmest month to travel until after i bought my tickets... eep!

Fluffy said...

O HAI. I R STILL @ FACEBIZZLE PLZ CUM NOW KTHXBYE.

elaine said...

you can has email address?