Tuesday, July 24, 2007

hey there, sugar

so, that's about the last time i decide to go overseas on a whim. my passport had expired, i couldn't find my trusty backpack... blah. that said, while i'm chilling in osaka in thirty degree heat with a beer in my hand, i may indeed feel slightly better about the whole thing.

who am i kidding? i'm still very much in the 'wooooo, japan!' phase. speaking of which, WOOOOOOOOO, JAPAN!

*ahem*

also, i've made a new friend! old highschool buddy of housemate who moved down a little while ago from cairns. he's a laugh, enjoys a beer, and we've sorted out a bridge road pub crawl encompassing thirteen venues for the first weekend of august. this and the fact that the new tegan and sara cd is out on the 6th is making me a very happy dude. and does anyone else think the spoon album is one of the best things they've heard in '07? i mean seriously. it makes me dance, in the pants.

my 'ultimate work crush' has returned. she is literally the perfect girl. i cannot fault her. i don't know what it is - i mean, objectively i can say there are cuter girls, and smarter girls, and funnier girls... but when i'm in her company, these thoughts go out the window. she has a boyfriend who, i'm guessing, is annoyingly great. fucker. but she stayed back an hour at work tonight just to chat to me, so i can always hope. i mean, not really, i'm not that much of a retard. but still. you know.

10 comments:

Kay Adams said...

Japan!

Lucky girl. x

Enny said...

Woo! Japan!!!

If you would like, I can mail you my Lonely Planet guide and Language book? :o)

m. said...

are you kidding??

*love!*

Fluffy said...

did you buy another backpack?

did you know I work almost exclusively in the medium of bags and backpacks?

must everything be a question?

m. said...

you work in backpacks? i totally did not know that!

i did buy a backpack, of the large travelling variety. is there insider backpack info i should know?!

meva said...

Oooh! Pants dancing!


And possible romancings!


I'm all a'twitter!

Fluffy said...

No insider info really - just thought I could help you out with a freebie if you hadn't yet splurged on a new one.

Having said that, I'm taking a big ugly cheep trolley suitcase when i go to Thailand in 10 days time. It'll be half full when I leave, full to bursting with pirate DVDs and sneakers when I return.

Arrrr.

Fluffy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
m. said...

do i have to join stupidfacebook to find out stuff like how you're going to thailand?

gah!

but, you know, have a great trip :) and thanks for the offer of bag, also! if the one i have spontaineously combusts for some reason, i will come knocking.

Fluffy said...

don't be hating on crackbook! i want to marry it.

yays to a well earned vacasian anyway.






yeah i said vacasian.