Thursday, July 5, 2007

*poke*

i'm not dead.

although, transitioning from night shifts to day shifts initially makes me feel as though i'd rather be dead. but that's not quite the same thing.

had a job interview for a public service position this week and was offered the position, which was nice. i've got the coming week to think about it. i was mostly looking at other things because of the insecurities of the upcoming merger/purchase thing, but being offered the only position i actually applied for has given me a little more confidence about my employability and now i'm in no rush to switch.

so, in summary:

job offer
was sleepy
read blood meridian, finally
met lots of cute day girls at work
bought way too many t-shirts.

and that's about all.

2 comments:

elaine said...

you too?

facebook has consumed me and I spend far too much time poking cute boy. er boys. yeah that's what I mean, boys.

hello.

ms fits said...

*pokes elaine*